Friday, July 12, 2013

black chorus


by Mary Kasimor

knowing that IT fucks with your head while simultaneously talking in the room’s textures the ROsy rosebud is not innocent nor is the laurel. then we talked more about it and came TO no agreement.

I did not care for the feel of THINGS LIVING in the mind in
MY birdHOUSE. after I fell out of a tree I was good for something
but I didn’t know what gave me substance.

cups of water and
hands ON KEYs making a black chorus
let me open the window to SEE THE unsteady paralyzing
light of croWS.

_____________________

Mary Kasimor is a regular contributor to this blog. She also appears in AlteredScale.com issues 2 and 3, and she guest edited a poetry gallery in issue 3.

No comments:

Terrence Folz Reading From "Bunt Burke"

  Terrence Folz's chapbook  Bunt Burke will appear from The Circulatory Press in August 2021. The above film features him reading some o...