Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Three Paintings

by Mark Opdahl

(Click to isolate and enlarge.)


Summer Red Square (watercolor, 11x7)

Chester (16x20)

acrylic paper (9x12)

__________________



Mark's bio: "I have been painting since grade school in Minneapolis MN. Even though my journey through life has taken me to many places and down a number of paths, painting has been my one continuing preoccupation. I currently work out of my studio located south of Duluth MN.

I graduated from Minneapolis College of Art and Design, then won the Max Beckmann scholarship in painting at the Brooklyn Museum of Art." 

No comments:

Terrence Folz Reading From "Bunt Burke"

  Terrence Folz's chapbook  Bunt Burke will appear from The Circulatory Press in August 2021. The above film features him reading some o...